Tuesday, August 31, 2010
This is listed on a Northern Virginia Politics blog in the comment section. I thought to this was too funny and worth sharing:
Rules for the Oval Office Speech Drinking Game
1. Every time Obama says, “let me be clear,” take a small sip. Unless he actually is clear, then take a gulp.
2. Every time Obama makes a reference to “mistakes made over the previous eight years” take a sip.
3. Every time Obama says “jobs,” take a very small sip, even though this speech isn’t supposed to be about the economy.
4. Every time Obama says “Secretary Gates” and “total credit” or “success” in the same sentence, take a large gulp.
5. Every time Obama says “Democratic leadership in the Congress,” the first person in the room who can stop laughing gets to take a drink.
Of course if you actually tried this, I have this feeling you would be very drunk before it ended!!