Friday, August 6, 2010

Fire Pelosi Bus Tour


Michael Steele has announced the Fire Pelosi Bus Tour today while giving his speech in Kansas City, MO.  The details of the bus tour have yet to be announced, but it will start after Labor Day to get people motivated to get out to the polls.  Of course, they are also trying to raise some cash. 

Another interesting development at this meeting was that all 2012 candidates sign an agreement banning them from running against another opponent.  A safeguard after the turn coat Charlie Crist debacle I am sure.  Crist has refused to return any money, and the RNC gave him plenty. 

The RNC is also selling some Fire Pelosi hats, bumper stickers, buttons and yard signs.  You can get them here if you so choose.  Hey, since I live liberal central, the yard sign might be a fun fall addition to my yard!!  As soon as I can find one, I will post the bus tour schedule. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative