Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Go West - Allen West on his Primary Victory

Love, love, love this man!!! 


Statement by LTC(R) Republican Congressional Candidate



(FL- District 22) Allen West on Tonight’s Primary Victory






(Deerfield Beach, FL) “This evening, after nearly 2 years of hard work, our campaign to restore honor, integrity and character to Washington reached an important milestone. With a vast majority of the precincts having reported their results, we will have defeated David Brady by a margin of nearly 4 to 1. With GOP turnout significantly higher than democratic turnout throughout District 22, our victory tonight is proof that South Floridians are sick and tired of the status-quo in Washington, and are looking for leaders instead of politicians.


Tonight, the tone has been set. Over the next 2 months, we will continue to draw a contrast between Ron Klein’s Ultra-Liberal policies that have bankrupted our district, our state and our Country, versus my principled leadership. I am confident that – 70 days from tonight – the good people of Florida’s 22nd Congressional District will be firing Pelosi’s favorite Florida son, Ron Klein.”


5 comments:

Opus #6 said...

This is great news. I love Allen West!

DeaRose said...

Yea Go West!!! There is none finer on any ticket!

Anonymous said...

He seems pretty good.

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi Girly! This is wonderful news. I love Allen West too!
I am happy the primaries went so well.

PS: I thought I was following your blog already, I'm following now.
It's really great. Glad you're on FB too! Have a nice Nite.

Heath S said...

I love Allen West. I am looking for more candidates like him. We need to quit voting against people and vote for people that are willing to restore and reclaim the Republic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative