Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ingraham's "View" of Whoopi and Joy

I used to enjoy watching The View.  Those days are long since gone.  Now, even though I don't agree with Whoopi on anything politically, for the most part I think that she makes arguments that contain intelligent thought most of the time.  The "not rape, rape" comment on Polanski being a vivid exception.  The comment she made today about Timothy McVeigh being a Christian another.  I, for the life me, can't figure the connection.  McVeigh didn't do the bombing because of Christ.  McVeigh didn't yell God is Great while killing people, terrorists do.  I am sick to death of hearing progressive liberals bringing him up.  There is no connection between the two.  McVeigh was an crazy anti-government man, who happened to be brought up as a Christian.  On 9/11, 3,000 innocent people were murdered in the name of Islam.  These two things are not even remotely related.  Also, the liberal left such as Behar have no problem bashing Christians.  But, heaven forbid, someone make a factual statement that Muslims attacked us on 9/11 and her nose gets all out of joint and they made complete fools out of themselves.  Crazy Liberal Logic. 

1 comment:

The Conservative Lady said...

"Liberal Logic"...now that's an oxymoron if ever I heard one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative