Saturday, October 9, 2010

Greetings From Richmond

The internet access inside the main hall in the convention center has been hit or miss so I have not had the opportunity to post until now. 

Herman Cain was the morning Keynote speaker and got the crowd all fired up.  Not that this crowd needs to get fired up.  Election day is so close and WE CAN NOVEMBER FROM OUR HOUSES!!

Right now their is a candidate forum for congressional races across Virginia.  The candidate running in district was unable to attend, but he seems to be in favor of the tea party.  Most importantly right now, it looks like he is going to win, and we finally be able to kick Connolly to the curb. 

As always I have met some great people and I had a very nice conversation with the director of the movie "Fire from the Heartland".  He and I discussed doing a showing for my tea party and he said that he could talk Congresswoman Bachmann to come and have a Q&A afterwards.  That would be awesome, and let me tell you, if I can get Bachmann to show up at one of our local events, I think I will be the most popular member of the tea party!!  After all, we all LOVE her, and what's not to love?

I need to get ready for the next round of speakers.   I will let you know how it goes with Ron Paul, he has many fans here today. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative