Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Input Please - Pink Slip Delivery

I have been told that sometimes I am not a gracious winner.  I am going to prove that point on November 3.  I have decided to take a little trip down to the Hill and hand deliver "pink slips" to all those that have lost. 

I just can't decide what they should say, so I need your input.

  1. Picture of tea pot
  2. You're Fired (simple and to the point)
  3. You Have Been Tea Bagged (I refuse to look at this term as an insult)
  4. We're Steamed
  5. Enjoy Your Retirement (a little more classy)
  6. The Constitution Does Matter
  7. We Win, You Lose (A little ode to President Obama)

4 comments:

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Howabout my Dad's old fav saying,,,

Don't let the door kick ya' in the arse on the way out!

Janelle said...

Number 6 is excellent!

LL said...

I'm with #6 too.

Mike aka Proof said...

Clean out your desk. Remember, we've counted the silverware!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative