Monday, March 29, 2010

Funniest Line of the Day - Geraldo Rivera Edition


Marco Rubio and Charlie Crist had a spirited debate on Fox News Sunday this morning.  Here is Geraldo's take on Rubio's performance. 

“In fairness to our audience I have to say that my family loves Charlie Crist. We were at his wedding. He came to our mom’s house. He’s a wonderful guy. I’m not endorsing anybody. It’s not my job. But, it seemed to me he held his own. But, Rubio was surprising. He wasn’t foaming at the mouth. He wasn’t radical. He seemed poised in his own way so Charlie’s got his hands full.”

What exactly did he expect? 

2 comments:

Soloman said...

heh.

He expected exactly what his buddies on the left tell him to expect!

Did you see Geraldo's pathetic interview with Sheriff Joe? Joe held his demeanor very well, considering how biased the questions were.

It's nice that FNC wants to have a left-leaning point of view to offer, but they need to get someone a little more... nevermind, it's the left that is the problem, not Geraldo!

Opus #6 said...

If he ever did foam at the mouth I imagine it was while he brushed his teeth!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative