Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Funniest Picture of the Day

Did you notice the $15 price tag? 

This is one photo from a photo essay; a tale of two protests.  One being the Tea Party in Searchlight, Nevada and the other an anti-war protest in Los Angeles.  Both protests were on the same day, but had very different messages.  Of course this will not hit the pages of The New York Times; as it would dispel the narrative that they have created of the "violent" tea partiers.  Check out the whole photo gallery here.

3 comments:

Sparky said...

Using foul language is yet more evidence of the lack of morals or character in this country. Most of us don't mind a disagreement or even a good argument, but using filthy words is part of the new black society. Anyone using such a tactic is morally sick. I wouldn't expect anything less from such as these.

The Conservative Lady said...

Thanks for posting. What a great comparison between the right and the left.
I posted both your link with a h/t and the PJ Media link on the TCL FB page.

Just a conservative girl said...

Sparky:
I agree, I don't like fould language either. I rarely swear. I admit if I hurt myself or if I am really angry it will slip out. But it seems to me that swearing is lack of anything better to say.

TCL:
You know I love the linky love...........so thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative