Monday, March 22, 2010

Portrait of a Jack Ass - Congressman Grayson

So, I am standing away from the crowd at one point talking on the phone trying to guide a friend to my location.  I am not moving at all, simply standing and talking on the phone.  Congressman Grayson is walking to get to the protesters.  Instead of moving a little to the left or the right, he just kept moving forward.  It didn't seem to matter to him that I was standing there. 

Now, in hindsight I should have stayed right where I was, but I did move.  Had I not, this boorish man would have just mowed me down or something.  He is surrounded by staff and Capitol police officers.  He makes his way down to the lawn with the protestors and holds a press conference.  Again, a complete ass. 

2 comments:

Soloman said...

If I ever had a one-on-one encounter with Alan Grayson, I'd end up in jail for assault, and wouldn't regret it for one second.

He is a complete ass on the level of Bill Maher and Keith Olbermann, only worse - because he actually is entrusted with representation of Americans.

Janie Lynn said...

What Sol said. The man is a disgrace.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative