Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tea Party Kill The Bill - Rally on March 20



Congressman Steve King is hosting another tea party on Saturday.  This is more than likely our last chance to change some minds as the vote is schedule for Sunday. 

Speaker Pelosi is not allowing her members to go home over the weekend.  Hmm, wonder why? 



John Voight, one of the few openly conservative actors, has joined in and extended an invitation through his facebook page:

I am calling to all of you freedom-loving Americans to come once again to Washington D.C. to gather on the Capitol steps on Saturday, at 12 o’clock noon.


We must come by the thousands.

Speaker Pelosi will stop at nothing to fulfill her corrupt conquests. She will bring all of the corrupt ACORN liars to try to bully all the Democrats that may be having pangs of guilt knowing quite surely what their votes can and will do. If they’re bullied into saying “yes,” it will destroy America.

Be there in Washington DC at 12 noon EST so we can give all the Democrats who know what the end result will be the courage to say: “No, do not pass this destructive bill.”


I’ll see you there.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I are going but we need some materials for the march. Any suggestions?

Just a conservative girl said...

I am not sure what you mean by materials, but if you go early there will be people there as early as 9 am.

If you mean signs, you don't need to worry about that. Plenty of people will hand them out.

Americans For Prosperity will be there to help out with those types of things.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to go--me and my husband, where can we get a metro? we're coming from lancaster county, pa. .

Just a conservative girl said...

If you are coming from PA the closest metro will be in Maryland. You can take the orange line in, it will be the first stop on that line, it is called New Carrollton. You can then get off at Smithosian, go towards the mall. It will be a bit of a walk, but the orange line doesn't go to Union Station which is the closest to the Capitol building.
Now, I know that from some areas of PA people drive into Virginia, by 66. If that is how you come, you will still take the orange line, you will go to Vienna and take the metro from there. Both metro stations are easily accessed from 495 from Maryland, and 66 from Virginia.

I also contacted someone to see if there is going to be a sign making area. They have had them in the past. She will get back to me at some point today and I will let you know. If not, there will be some Can you hear me now or hands of my healthcare signs as well.

I never have signs with me as I am too busy taking photos, so don't worry if you don't. It won't be a big deal. There is also a candle light vigil tomorrow night if you are not to tired to stick around. There is also something planned for Sunday. You may want to stay overnight if possible. If you stay in Virginia, you can get a cheaper hotel in Chantilly. In Maryland you can stay in the New Carollton area.........both much cheaper than staying in DC.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative