Sunday, March 28, 2010

Searchlight Tea Party Crowd - Does This Look Like 1,000 People to You?

That is the number that CNN reported.  I don't know about you, but I think this is more than 1,000 people.  It has just gotten to the point that it is comical how biased the media is against this movement.  Go take a look at MAInfo, she was at the event and you can get a first hand account.  You can also take a gander at some very interesting poll information at Another Black Conservative.  It seems that the message is getting through even with the obvious bias. 

3 comments:

Opus #6 said...

I saw the overhead helicopters and was hoping somebody got some good pictures. Awesome. Good find!

Soloman said...

Hundreds... or dozens... heh.

In response to your question at my place - no, I didn't attend today's events. Honestly I had no idea they were here until you mentioned it. I took myself off Tea Party mailing lists a while back, it seemed like more spam that worthwhile information.

Anyway - so it goes... but it is once again hilarious to see the fictitious reporting by the "mainstream" media!

Rob R. said...

I was there. If it was only 1,000 - 1,500 people I wouldn't have had to park 3 miles away and walk lol. I talked to a highway patrol officer at 3:40pm who said they had also turned away approximately 1400 vehicles with people who didn't want to, or couldn't, hike that far. I left Henderson NV at 9:40am and didn't get up to the stage till 12:05pm. The Tea Party was awesome! The line coming in was steady up till 1pm. CNN is a joke. Go Patriots Go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative