Monday, February 7, 2011

Quote of the Day - President Obama Edition Part 4

"I'm here in the interest of being more neighborly, maybe if we would have brought over a fruit cake when I first moved in, we would have gotten off on a better foot. But I'm going to make it up."

President Obama today to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. 

Do you know many people that actually like fruit cake?  I have never met one.  So, it would seem to me that if this is what you are using as a sweetner, what does that say?  Maybe that you don't really like them that much? 




4 comments:

Beer, Bicycles and the VRWC said...

I like fruitcake. But if offered one by The Chosen One, I'd pass. there's a catch. Either he took it from the rightful owner, or it's taxed. Or both.

LibertyAtStake said...

Is it just me, or is the Teleprompter losing its' golden touch?

http://libertyatstake.blogspot.com/
"Because the Only Good Progressive is a Failed Progressive"

Kid said...

I don't think he put that much thought into it.

I didn't hear any of this but did hear that the business folks applauded twice, else it was church mouse city, and in response to obama saying business had a moral responsibility to hire people, one pointed out later that No, they have a moral responsibility to stay in business and avoid firing the ones they already have. Yeeesh, what an imbecile.

Opus #6 said...

Obama doesn't HAVE a fruitcake, he IS a fruitcake.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative