Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Favorite Superbowl Halftime Tweets

The Tweeters were not overly impressed with the Black Eyed Peas Halftime Show

Polamalu's hair beats Matthews' hair any day of the week.



Black Eyed Peas will finally solve my perennial Super Bowl conundrum: When to take a bathroom break.



This is painful



That half time show did more to crush the morale of the rebellion in 30 minutes than I ever did.



I think we need to start a petition to show this year's halftime show at GTMO.



Repeal and replace the Black Eyed Peas.
 

If Steeler fans weren't already discouraged, the half-time show probably has 'em suicidal. Course, am sure it depressed Packer fans, 2.

Anybody remember the Indiana Jones halftime show? Now THAT was the worst. If you don't remember, you're not a real fan

I think a call to action by the Black Eyed Peas in the Superbowl halftime show could be one of the low points of Obama's presidency

Seriously considering joining al Qaeda right now. #blackeyedpeas #sb45

Dallas hasn't seen a tragedy this bad since 1963.




I wonder if Fergie knows all the lyrics to the national anthem

That made me long for Janet Jackson's breast. Middle-aged NFL execs, please check with me first before you book your next halftime artists.


If mubarak was smart he'd have gotten the Black Eyed Peas to empty out Tahrir Square two weeks ago



I'm afraid if the Superbowl is being broadcast into space, aliens will interpret this Black Eyed Peas performance as an act of war


Judging by that half time show, we aren't winning the future



The good news is that the #sb46 halftime show will be better, no matter who they get.



 At what point in the creative process do you decide “hey, let’s put boxes on the backup dancers’

People who complained about The Who last year should now be ashamed of themselves!

It. Just. Keeps. Getting. Worse! What's next...a stuffed Patrick Swayze mationette-dancing on the 50 yard line??

These dancers look like sperm. I'm sorry. But they do

Why won't the Black Eyed Peas just tell us what their demands are so we can end the torture??!?!

Hey usher you're wearing your Depends pants

I think the left and right are finding common ground tonight in the level of atrociousness that is music at the Super Bowl

Obama's approval will take another dip after the shout out from the #blackeyedpeas

Is it me or did they just sing about Obama's failed stimulus? 


Shut up Fergie and let Slash play

You my dear are no Axl Rose


Re halftime "show"-- Forget "where is the love?" Where is talent?












3 comments:

Opus #6 said...

LOL. Everybody's a critic. Literally.

Clifton B said...

I think I just witness the worst halftime show of all time. Man was that thing bad.

Just a conservative girl said...

Cliff:
You didn't like the lit up dancing condoms? I mean what's not to like?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative