Thursday, February 24, 2011

Charlie Sheen Has Truly Gone Roun' the Bend

The producers at CBS have decided to shut down the hit show Two and Half Men after Charlie Sheen's tirade on the Alex Jones Radio Show, where he called the producer some pretty vile names.  He also said he didn't have to work with idiots and could easily go work on movies.  Charlie decided in his infinite wisdom to pen an open letter that he gave to TMZ

What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.







Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...






Charlie Sheen
It is truly amazing with all his problems that he isn't dead or in jail.  It is truly a sad sight to watch.  One can only hope that he gets the help he so obviously needs.  I feel sorry for his children, most of them are old enough to understand what is going on.  The only PSA needed for not doing drugs is his bio.

4 comments:

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Good thing I never liked that show to start with. I hope he can get himself straight before he ends up toe tagged in a morgue.

personal training marketing said...

There is more to Charlie than meets the eye and it's not good. Just read a previous quote from his dad saying Charlie wasn't like my other kids, even as a child he had a dark side. When when we asked him what he wanted for his 8th birthday he answered an atomic bomb so I can blow up all the people I know.
This recent behavior is not cute or manly.

LL said...

Charlie is empowered by the liberal Hollywood mainstream of parasites and freaks.

I sold two screenplays several years ago with a co-writer and made him deal with the degradation and corruption that is mainstream entertainment. I just wrote.

The problem with Hollywood is that CHARLIE SHEEN IS TYPICAL of the folks that are there, which is why he keeps being invited back to do another show.

Kid said...

I don't care what he does, I just don't want to hear about him again in 'the news'.

30 years from now, I'll say, wonder what happened to sheen without really caring.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative