Friday, May 6, 2011

Herman Cain Declared Winner of South Carolina Debate

Herman Cain won over a great deal of people tonight if this focus group is any indication.  He also seemed to be the winner based on what I saw from traffic on twitter and facebook. 

Personally, I also was very impressed with Tim Pawlenty.  I thought much of what he said made a great deal of sense.  I especially liked that he flat out said he was wrong about cap and tax.  There is also a misunderstanding of his record on that as he only wanted to examine it, he never put into place.  Once the numbers came out he backed off.  He also backed off long before he made his way into presidential politics.  I am reading his book right now, I highly recommend it. 

5 comments:

Opus #6 said...

I like Herman Caine. I sure hope we end up with a good president next time. America is teetering.

RightKlik said...

Erick Erickson declared it a joint win for Cain and Pawlenty.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Did you catch Michelle Malkin's 2009 tweet flashback to when Pawlenty was considering the exact same tax per mile that BO and his thugs are pushing? With satellite tracking, no less? That, the ethanol thing, the MediCare D, and I'm all done with Pawlenty. He's not limited government, not even a bit.

The Conservative Lady said...

I think Herman Cain did a great job last evening. I liked Santorum, too. I want to like Pawlenty, but the more I learn, the harder it's getting.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Yeah, I thought that Cain had some great moments, but I'm still not on board with him. I rather thought that Santorum won it, but then I think Ron Paul is a nutjob and that Johnson guy was a tool.

My main interest is that BO not win in 2012 and that we keep the House and get the Senate. We need the WH, though, with all the craziness going on with the FCC, FDA, EPA, DHS/TSA, DOJ, etc. It's not even about getting rid of BO at this point but those freaking freedom-destroying commie traitors.

Oops, got a bit ranty there. Sorry :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative