Monday, June 6, 2011

Quote of the Day - Joy Behar Edition Part 3

“Let me defend Sarah for 30 seconds,” Behar protested. “The woman has no sex scandal in her dossier, in her arsenal. This is a completely different thing from Sarah Palin. And I want to defend her here.”
Joy Behar on The View.  So I guess wonders never cease.  But, then again what Barbara Walters said was moronic.  Very, very moronic. 



“[A]nthony Weiner, whom I also know, has a problem,” Walters said. “He can be very sarcastic and very sardonic. And you know there are a lot of times you wish he would not say it. He is a good congressman. He has been an effective congressman. If Sarah Palin can still ride around on her bus and be considered as a possible president, this man can override this, stay in congress and just hope there is another scandal that will take him –”
OK, so riding around on a bus is the same thing as sending pictures of penis to young women he says he has never met? 

I would love to hear what she has to say tomorrow now that he admits that he did it.  She wasn't so sure.

“First of all, I have my own theory about why he took that picture, if indeed he did take that picture,” Walters said. “This is my theory – this doesn’t mean that it is right. He is married to this beautiful woman, whom I know, who a lot of us know, who the chief of staff to Hillary Clinton and she travels a lot. And it may be that he took that picture and sent it to his wife to say this is how much I miss you. That’s possible.”

H/T to The Daily Caller

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative