Friday, October 29, 2010

Some Afternoon Humor - Why I'm So Depressed

Over Five Thousand Years ago Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promise Land."

Nearly 75 years ago Roosevelt, who started the welfare program, said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promise Land."

Today, Obama has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promise Land! 

I was so depressed last night thinking about Obamacare, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, and retirement funds I called a suicide hotline.  I had to press 1 for English.  I was connected to a call center in Pakistan.  I told them that I was suicidal.  They got really excited and asked if I could drive a truck. 

2 comments:

The Conservative Lady said...

I think the days of "depression" may be on the way out come Tuesday. At least it will be a start.
Have a great weekend.

Anton said...

Haha, nice post! However funny it is, I'm sure there's no need being depressed over anything, especially Obama!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative