Friday, October 29, 2010

President Obama is Absolutely Lost

This is coming from an unnamed source to an unnamed blogger so it must be taken with a grain of salt, but it is interesting fodder nonetheless.  Enjoy.............



I have been given access to a significant amount of internals all across the country. Senate, House, and governor races, and…well, it is going to be a very tough night for the Democratic Party. It is as bad as I and some others feared it would be for us a couple months ago. Nothing has improved - maybe a few races here and there have tightened, but overall, it’s looking very bad for us. Actually worse than the national polling data currently suggests even.




I think the Republicans right now have a 50/50 chance of taking a very slim majority. But at the very least, they are going to gain seven seats, which will basically shut down any sure-thing Democratic Party agenda in the Senate. We don’t fear that as much as what is going on with the House. It is going to be very difficult working with the House – the Republicans are taking on an increasingly aggressive tone heading into the election, and I think in 2011, they are going to putting on an all out offensive against the Obama agenda




The Obama White House has been a political train wreck from day one, and it isn’t getting any better at the moment. You already know my feelings on that.







Ok, I’ll just come out and say what is already underway, and to hell with the possible consequences to me. I will not support Barack Obama in 2012. That possibility has left the table for me. Based on what I know, what I have been told, what I have seen in recent weeks…no, I cannot support the President for a second term. My concern for the party, for the country…my conscience does not allow me that option any longer. Obama is not fit to be president. He simply does not possess the inclinations necessary to lead the country. And I don’t like saying that. I helped the man get elected. I was in the trenches day after day from city to city helping things get done in 2008…I take no pleasure in saying I was a part of that. And I take no pleasure in saying Obama should not be re-elected in 2012.



I do not know if the country can survive another four years of Barack Obama, and frankly, I want nothing to do with helping us find out. The man is an incompetent. The man is a tool of the extreme far left that has utterly corrupted the Democratic Party. The man and those now closest to him in the administration appear to abhor America’s history. They detest anyone who does not fully subscribe to their positions. They are corrupt, they are increasingly paranoid, and they are taking this country down a path by which we may never recover.




Here’s your headline for today – there is a movement within the Democratic Party to make Hillary the nominee in 2012 – not Obama. I’m not talking a small group of “what ifs” here, I’m talking about significant members of the party, significant financial backers…a legitimate and serious move to make Hillary Clinton our nominee. It is not quite fully initiated yet, but it’s getting there. And I don’t mind saying so publicly now – Mr. President, you are failing this country, you are failing the Democratic Party, and we will not support your further interest in doing so for another four years.



Right now the White House is scrambling, and they don’t know enemies from friends anymore. The party is attempting to localize the damage so it doesn’t spread. Make it just about Chicago, and worst case, Obama – but not the party. And so you look back to Chicago, you look at the Justice Department, connect the dots. One investigation will potentially reveal the other. And it’s all setting up to happen now if the November elections go down with a Republican landslide. Obama will be left without protection. His inner circle is scared to death. I mean truly frightened by the prospects of what could be coming at them in the coming months. They have enemies both in the Republican Party and the Democratic Party. President Obama is lost. Absolutely lost.”





The word is out there – President Obama is in real trouble. They may not have the specifics, but the story of a big scandal coming is circulating now within the party – both parties. So why put your own political career on the line supporting a president who is facing such a fiasco? Simple – they won’t. And so you are seeing the separation happening. The party itself is starting to separate itself from the president. You ever watch those nature programs where the herd doesn’t hang out with the sick one? You got that poor sick antelope or whatever standing all by itself and when it tries to join back with the herd they run away from it? They’ll even attack it themselves if they have to. That’s what happens in politics. If you are in real trouble, the others separate from you. That is what is happening to the president right now.





read full article here
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative