Friday, February 19, 2010

Conservative Girl Adventures - CPAC Day 2 Part 1


It is lunch time at CPAC.  The speeches this morning were quite inspiring.  The biggest thing that I got out of today is that I think that Mike Pence is making a run for president in 12.  His speech was amazing.  If you can find a video, please watch. 


He was truly amazing. 

Oh, and I got interviewed by the Wall Street Journal.  He wanted my opinions as a person who is new to the political activist world.  So we talked about Palin, Pawlenty, Pence, and the Tea Parties.  It was fun.  I can't wait to see what he writes; maybe my blog will get a mention!!!

2 comments:

Writer X said...

Thanks for these insights and pics of CPAC!

The Conservative Lady said...

What a great experience for you this week. Keep posting the updates and have a blast. I've been watching on and off for the past 2 days, but missed Pence. I'll be on the look out for the video. I was very impressed with Anita MonCrief's talk today. She sure has a lot of important information about ACORN that we need to know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative