Saturday, December 19, 2009

Senator Webb Why Aren't You Doing A Better Job Playing Hard To Get?



Dear Senator Webb:




I am writing to you today to ask why Virginia is not going to be exempt from all future Medicaid payments? Louisiana is receiving $300,000,000, Nevada is going to be exempt from Medicaid payments for a period of years and Nebraska is exempt for all time. What happened to us?

Since it seems like bribery is an acceptable way of doing business in the United States Senate, I am wondering how we ended up with such a bad senator that we get nothing but the tab? You don’t seem to be doing such a good job playing hard to get.

While I am against this so called reform bill, but since it looks like it is going to pass, why are you not doing your job and representing me? Why should I pay extra taxes while three states are exempt? This bill will do nothing to lower the costs, it is going to increase state taxes and lead to higher premiums for average Americans, and you should be doing your job and represent my interests. That is what my hard-earned tax dollars that pays your salary is for isn’t it?

I really would like an explanation of why I and the all the other people who happen to live in the other 47 states are getting screwed? I would like to make an appointment so you and I can sit face to face and discuss this. Especially since you never bothered to have any town hall meetings over the summer as your office said you would, I think that I merit a meeting.

I look forward to meeting with you.



Best Regards,



Just A Conservative Girl

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative