Monday, December 14, 2009

Finally, Some Truth from the Senate - Senator Bernie Sanders

"Can I sit up here or stand here with a straight face and say, we have got strong cost-containment provisions in this legislation? That if you're an ordinary person who has employer-based health care, that your premiums are not going to go up in the next eight years based on what’s in this bill? I can't say that. It’s just not accurate."







--Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., speaking on the floor of the Senate today.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

"He's just an Obstructionist!"
"He's been bought by the Insurance companies!"
"He's fine with the status quo!"
"He wants people dieing in the streets!"

Oh sorry...I was just doing my 'typical Liberal' responses.

Just a conservative girl said...

Oh, I think he is voting for it. He isn't on my list of possible no votes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative