Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Senate Special Election - Help Scott Brown Get Elected in MA




Scott Brown is running to replace Ted Kennedy in the Senate.  You can help in this endeavor.  You can make phone calls from anywhere in the country.  Scott Brown is currently serving in the State Senate, he is an attorney, and is 29 year member of the JAG Corp. 

There is a ning site that has been set up.  State Senator Scott Brown being elected would take away the democrat's fillibuster proof majority in the senate.  The special election is taking place on January 19, 2010. 

Read his Bio here

2 comments:

Opus #6 said...

Time for some activism for sure! I hope the GOP helps him out. I hear rumors that they are not.

Just a conservative girl said...

Yes, I have heard the same. That is why I posted this. I would think they would be all over this. It could keep healthcare from passing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative