Wednesday, December 1, 2010

National Aids Awareness Day - Thank You President Bush

This is one of the many things that the left doesn't give President Bush credit for.  He quite literally saved millions of lives and the foundation he set up is still doing it. 




I am a big fan of Bono's music and I also admire his never day die spirit.  But, I do have to say that his charity payes it's employees far too much money, many of them make six figures. That money would be much better spent on the sick and poor.  I also remember shortly after he met Obama once he became president he dissed President Bush, ironically President Obama has not made the commitment to fighting AIDS that Bush did and continues to do.  So, I would have to ask Bono now, was Bush really that bad? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative