Sunday, September 13, 2009

More Sights from DC

I thought I would share some pictures from a store that sells President Memoriablia. There is one store that sold nothing but Pro-Obama things. I really wanted to get a picture of it, but the clerks knew I was conservative as I had just left a class on internet activism at a hotel. I was given a bag that said "Don't Tread on Me". They didn't look too happy to see me. But, they were selling bumper stickers that said "Conservatives Suck". I didn't think they would have taken to kindly to me taking pictures. I didn't get a chance to take a look on Saturday morning, but this particular store is right on the corner of Freedom Plaza - Where the march started. I wonder if they opened Saturday morning?






3 comments:

Opus #6 said...

JACG, great pics. I wonder if that store has an online outlet.

Left Coast Rebel said...

Great pics!

Unknown said...

Funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative