Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sarah Palin - the Female Larry the Cable Guy without the Class

This is exactly what is wrong with this country.  This nasty, mean-spirited woman has nothing but contempt for a woman she has never met.  Her reasoning is nothing more than about the fact that Governor Palin has gone out and made some money.  So what?  It certainly seems to me that this woman would love to have make the money that Palin has made. 

This is what is wrong with America today.  The left has done nothing but start class warfare in this country.  The oddest thing of it is, if they had the chance to go out and make a great deal of money they wouldn't turn it down.  It is petty.    It is nothing more than a continuation of the victim mentality; poor me, I don't make as much money as she does.  She doesn't have to stand in line at Walmart, so she is a bad person.  Simply stunning.




Ms. Areu, I don't shop at Walmart either.  I don't do it because I don't the like the policies of the company.  Am I bad person too? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative