Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary Just A Conservative Girl



One year ago today I stuck my toe into the blogosphere.  I was in the process of getting involved with my local tea party and 9/12 groups and someone had mentioned that a blog was a good way to work through your beliefs.  I had no idea how hard it is to write a blog.  I almost always have something to say, so I had no idea that sometimes I would have a hard time figuring out what I wanted to say. 


I have been pleasantly surprised how my readership has grown over the past year.  I was very scared that no one would ever read what I had to say.  So I would like to say thanks to all of you that have come back on a regular basis. 


I have worked hard at having the courage to stand behind my convictions even when it has not been popular, and I hope that has come through to you.  I want to say a special thank you to Opus at MAInfo who gave me some pointers and was the first person to add me to her blog roll, which helped increase my readership. 

I hope that you have enjoyed reading this blog as much as I have enjoyed creating it. 

10 comments:

Soloman said...

Happy Anniversary indeed!

I for one am glad to have made your acquaintance.

Needless to say your proximity to the District of Criminals gives you a unique perspective, and you have brought forward some great information and very interesting firsthand accounts.

Looking forward to many more anniversaries to come!

Opus #6 said...

Your blog is super. Your following has grown by leaps and bounds. And for good reason. Quality calls out from your pages. Also, the first-hand Conservative Girl adventures in D.C. are wonderful and educational. You even scouted out the opposition's camp, which was very brave. Kudos and looking forward to another interesting year.

Ronald Williams said...

Happy anniversary Conservative Girl...funny, I started mine the same month as you did last year, and do not have near the traffic or comments. You are doing a great job of writing quality articles. Keep up the great work!!!

silentnomoremajority

The Conservative Lady said...

Congratulations on your 1 Year Anniversary. I am happy to have found your blog. You're right in the thick of things in DC and the coverage you've given to events in the area have been wonderful. Keep up the good work.

jill said...

Happy Anniversary, CG! Keep it up!

Just a conservative girl said...

Thanks to you all. I appreciate your readership and your comments.

Clifton B said...

Happy Anniversary JACG! It is so funny how so many of us started our blogs around the same time. I look forward to wishing you another happy anniversary next year!

One Ticked Chick said...

Happy Anniversary! You deserve all the success that's come your way, CG. Here's to another successful year for you and your blog!

hometown guy said...

congrats on getting so far in a year! i'm happy to have the opportunity to debate with you. although we frequently (always?) disagree, i have a lot of respect for you and your blog.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Happy Blogiversary! Love your place and am so glad you are here, looking forward to much much more. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative