Friday, April 9, 2010

The Attacks on Glen Beck Continue

I ran across a website today, Stopbeck.com, the sole purpose is get Beck off the airwaves.  The comments on the page are pretty funny:

God Bless you for your efforts and I would say that the early withdrawals of sponsors is look like a wise decision. The hate mongering in the media is just out of hand and while the media continues this trend I am glad that some corporations have the conscience of the bottom line with values. All is not lost but the escalation of violence is directly proportionate to the media prompting. How the TEA party is perceived as a grass roots organization is only because the media teaches that. No organization assembles that fast nationally without a national conscience. The TEAs are not a ‘happening’. They walk around acting like republicans but they are only extremist conservatives, the far end of the spectrum being totalitarian in their behavior. If they start national riots for their new nationalism ideology, it will be a disaster we do not need. The hate media has to stop.

“THANK YOU FOR STARTING THIS PAGE”!! THIS MAN HAS TAKEN THE F AND S OUT OF FREE SPEECH!! HIS BRAIN IS WHAT ITS LIKE AFTER YOU’VE DRANK YOURSELF TO NEAR DEATH!!

Glenn Beck is a modern DAVID DUKE – watch the History channel special KU KLUX KLAN a secret history and it becomes clear that BECK is Speaking for the KKK the message is almost the same

I applaud the sponsors who have withdrawn their support from that hate crime of a man.

As far as the comment by “cj laughing”… this has little to do with Obama vs. Bush. This has to do with a complete whack job promoting hate over our airways. And yes, I do choose not to watch Fox. I wouldn’t tune into that low life programming for anything. Glen Beck is a liar. He is a racist. He is sexist. He is anti-semitic. He is the reason we need hate crime laws on the books. People who enjoy his show or relate to his show should really take a deep look in the mirror to see what a hateful person looks like.



Sniffle, sniffle…. it’s just that… sniffle… I love my country so much…. sniff, sniff… what an unbalanced (I’m talking mentally now) loser.

Hmm, the below picture was taken at an anti-war rally a couple of weeks ago.  I am going to go out on a limb here and say that this guy who wrote this doesn't watch Beck.



Here is my personal favorite:

Thank you. I appreciate the hard work you do. Propagating hate and calling it news is unacceptable and harmful to everyone. I’m glad someone is doing something to stop it.



And to Scott Evans- “with absolutely nothing to back it up”…really? Have you looked at this site? There are new examples of the harm Glenn Beck is doing every day. I hope you are right and the America we currently know will be gone- maybe when I open my eyes there will be a more loving, inclusive, and intellectual America than there is right

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya.  Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya.  Dear Sweet Lord, Kumbaya.   Hey send me your address, I send you a check to help you move to some other country.  I mean why would you continue to live with a bunch of stupid and unfeeling people that us Americans are?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stopbeck has a twitter page too... ugh! I'm not even going to go to that page because I'll lose my mind. Thanks for sharing though!

Just a conservative girl said...

How are things Bel? I hope all is well with you and your hubby.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative