Thursday, April 1, 2010

Liberal Logic - Bill Maher on Tea Partiers and Palin


Bill Maher made an appearance on Leno last night.  He, in his infinite wisdom, made comments on how the tea party actually helped pass health care legisilation. 
I'm sure they're saying, “What are you talking about, Bill? I was so against the health care bill, I marched on Washington with tea bags hanging from my hat, dressed up in my founding fathers costume with a picture of Hitler, you know, and Obama's face on him and, you know, screaming about his birth certificate.” And America saw that and said: “What loons. We're going with the calm black man.”

I guess he hasn't read the polls that the majority of Americans are for the lawsuits against the law. 



On Palin: “Sarah Palin screaming about death panels? You know what, Sarah, if we were killing off useless people, you'd be the first to know.”

Hey Bill, who is that you think has more relevance in America right now, you or Palin? 

2 comments:

Janie Lynn said...

This little man infuriates me. I had the opportunity to go backstage at a Jackson Browne concert probably 10 years ago. Maher was there, he is a small creepy man who ended up in the men's room with a young woman, in a stall - a class act. The guy I was with walked in the bathroom for normal reasons and that's what he ran into. Ugh. Maher is a viscious man with a HUGE ego who seems to think any and everyone who disagrees with him is not worth anything. I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire.

Daphne Angelus said...

I think Mr. Maher would be the first to know, not Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative