Tuesday, May 7, 2013

@MeghanMcCain's Hilarious Outrage over Sanford Win - UPDATES


Meghan is none too pleased that Mark Sanford won the special election for Tim Scott's open in seat in congress.
Any republican that voted for Mark Sanford in South Carolina but is against gay marriage is an unbelievable hypocrite
Really republicans? We're gonna get behind Mark Sanford and claim gay couples will ruin marriage. This is why young people don't vote GOP!!!
Mark Sanford is what is wrong with American politics.
What exactly the relationship between Mark Sanford and gay marriage is I can't explain.

She then went a step further and said that people cheating and lying shouldn't be sent to Washington.  Now I agree with that and have been saying for months that Sanford shouldn't be supported.  But, I am not the daughter of man who has been in the senate forever, ran for president who cheated on his first wife with my mom.  I guess she has forgotten that.  Since she has since deleted that tweet but these usually live on:
Like your Dad does? RT @MeghanMcCain: I just can't right now. I am furious. You can lie and cheat and still get sent back to Washington!
She then was reminded of an unfortunate little fact:
Game over! RT @iowahawkblog@MeghanMcCain if it wasn't for politicians cheating on their wives, you wouldn't exist
@MeghanMcCain Um, your father ran for president and if I recall correctly he cheated on his first wife w/ your mom.
Too Funny.

Someone on twitter found this.  Forgive Sanford.  I guess she forgot she wrote this too.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative