Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Allen West Black by Birth Not By Choice


I keep getting hits about this "statement"
In light of this month being Black History Month, I feel no way involved with this negro celebration of half accomplishments and borderline Communist agendas. View the list of these “fearless” leaders of black America. Black inhabitants of America knew their place at the table, and knew they could not eat off the same plate of the more than welcoming white men and women of the time. These men, I use that term lightly, like Malcolm X pushed themselves into the homes of innocent white Americans. This action riled up the negro, and scared the living hell out of people. I am no way apart of this community of transported Africans, I myself am an American. I’m a good ol’ boy from the great state of Florida, and a citizen of this great nation. I know God recognizes me as my true self, a proud, strong white man given dark pigmentation. God had to give the blacks at least one intelligent person, so he chose to give me dark skin. I curse my birth as a black man every day. I’m black by birth, not by choice. It will all be sorted out when my name is called, and I step in front of the great white Jesus himself.
Sorry all you race baiters, Allen West never said this.  This is originally posted on satirical site.  The left ran with the quote even though the site is clearly a satire and is labeled as such.  Just one more way to smear a conservative of color.  The link to the original posting is below.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative