Sunday, September 26, 2010

Liberal Logic - Kirsten Powers Edition

On the Hannity Show Friday night, the clip showing workers at Chrysler smoking pot and drinking while on break was played.  These men have since been suspended by Chrysler, after management was shown this video. 

Kristen Powers believes that this is mean and doesn't understand why there is not outrage that investment bankers go out and have martini's with their lunches. 

Hmm, let's see if I can find a difference.  The workers at Chrysler are making trucks/cars that people will be putting their small children in.  There is direct link to the safety of the people who will be driving these cars after someone who is drunk/high makes them. 

Call me crazy, but I don't think it is mean to expect that the people who are manufacturing something that could potentially kill me if not manufactured correctly are not doing drugs and drinking during the workday.  Also, I have more than one job that required me not to drink during work hours.  It isn't a great deal to ask. 



H/T to Right Scoop

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative