Monday, April 20, 2009

The start of something

This is all new to me. I have never done anything like this before. But, I have found that I have been doing many things that I never thought I would do.
I recently joined the 9/12 group and I am not much of a joiner. That is the group that Glenn Beck started. Or, urged other people to start. I also went to the tea party protest in Washington DC. Something else I never thought I would do.
I never have had anything against anyone who went to protests; not really anyway. But I never thought it was for me. I don't even know why except that it is just not to common among conservatives. I wasn't a conservative when I was younger. I guess I went through the normal we can save the world phase in my 20's. I just have realized that saving the world doesn't mean what I thought it did at that age.
So, what has come over me? Well, I have been a political junkie for long time. I am a big believer in not just voting, but being an informed voter. I want to know everything that is going on. Well, the politcal climate in this country is such that I have felt that I have no choice to but to do these things.
So these posts are going to be my thoughts on what is going on in this great country of ours. I am not sure that anyone else will be interested, but if you ask anyone else who knows me, I have a very interesting point of view.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative