Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spector "I am a Democrat, no I am a Republican, Wait I want to be democrat again" Wants to Know What Michele Bachmann Stands For




Arlen "I have no real principles" Specter was having a debate with Michele Bachmann on a Philadelphia radio station yesterday.  During which he asked Congresswoman Bachmann to explain what she stood for.  It seems to me, Sen. Specter, that is the last question you should be asking of anyone.  You have changed parties not once, but twice. 

While answering the question, Bachmann went into tax cuts for businesses and estate taxes, and keeping government from overreaching with unsustainable spending.  Bachmann and Specter started speaking over one another, and Arlen didn't take too kindly to this.

His response was "Act like a lady", which of course Bachmann shot back that she is a lady.  The back and forth debate continued and Spector once again told her that he was trying to treat her like a lady and she should act like one. 

Arlen, let me give you a piece of advice;

Don't question the motives of someone who is steadfast in her beliefs, you just look silly even trying. 

4 comments:

The Conservative Lady said...

I am originally from Philadelphia and Arlen Specter has always been a thorn in the Republican's side. He is nothing but self-serving. You're correct, Sen. Specter has no right questioning Congresswoman Bachmann about what she stands for...he stands for nothing but himself.

RightKlik said...

I'm looking forward to seeing him loose in November.

Anonymous said...

I have posted a video of this disrespectful exchange. It really just shows the true heart and mood of the Democrats right now. That is why we cannot be deceived, and lulled into a false sense of security on the heels of this win. Trust me they are gonna come out with a lot of blah,blah,blah in coming weeks trying to get back in Americas good graces. Check it out
http://theelephantstrumpet-tammy.blogspot.com/

jadedfellow said...

Hey Lady of Conservative Wisdom,

I'd like to comment with vigor here, but I wore myself out at the

http://jadedouthouse.blogspot.com

Fellars my age only have so many keystrokes to go around. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative