Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fame, Fortune, & Priorities

Adele, the young singer who won six grammy's Sunday night, told Vogue that she planned on taking five years off in order to be happy:
 "I am [bleeping] off for four or five years ... If I am constantly working, my relationships fail. So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record."
I doubt she will actually walk away for that long, but at least she understands that if she is to have a happy and fufilling personal life, she has to put in the work. 

So she has a good head on her shoulders as well as an amazing voice.  Let's hope she is able to keep it in the crazy world of the music business. 

Here is her Grammy performance from Sunday night.  Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative