Monday, May 23, 2011

Quote of the Day - Rosie O'Donnell Edition Part 3

ROSIE O’DONNELL: There is a legacy of the Shrivers in America, of the Kennedy/Shrivers, right? And it’s not the Schwarzeneggers, and I always felt like, you know – He, this Republican guy, kinda snuck in and…







BOBBY PEARCE (staffer): She married beneath her.






O’DONNELL: …I don’t know, I always felt that’s not my place to say. But I always did feel that, and, I feel like, “You don’t have a right to that legacy”…






PEARCE: And he proved it.




Um, let's see here, both brothers were sleeping with Marilyn Monroe, there is Mary Jo who some say may have been pregnant, then there is the "waitress sandwich" between Kennedy and partner and crime Chris Dodd.  Seems to me like he fit right in. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative