Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome 2010 - Happy New Year




I don't know about you, but I, for one, am glad that 2009 is over and done. 

I have been thinking over all the names that I have been called this year:

A domestic terrorist - This done by a DHS report. 

Right-winged Nut - I guess that this isn't really new.  I live in a very liberal area, so thinking that the government doesn't owe me anything makes me a nut from their point of view. 

Tea-bagger - I actually did know what this term meant.  I am just not sure how exactly it is a put down, but I will leave that to Anderson Cooper to explain. 

Racist - I don't think that I have ever been called a racist until President Obama started running for President.  Hmm, I guess that is something that came upon me suddenly. 

Redneck Teabagging Racist - I guess Ms. Garfalo had to go a step further than Anderson Cooper.  I don't really think that I am a redneck.  I am well educated, grew up in New England and prefer silk and cashmere over flannel. 

According to the crazy Congressman from Florida, I just want people to die since I am a republican.  Although, I am really a conservative not a republican. 

Harry Reid has said that I support slavery since I don't agree with him on healthcare reform.

Michele Obama has said that this is a women's issue.  So, as well as being a racist, a redneck, tea bagger, a supporter of slavery, a completely unfeeling person who wants people to die; I am also a bad woman.  How do I live with myself I wonder?

The French foreign minister has called me an ugly American because I think admitted child rapist Roman Polanski belongs in jail.  This is a badge that I will wear proudly. 

I am still waiting on the checks to arrive for showing up at tea parties and my local town hall meetings. 

Barbara Boxer thinks I am too well dressed.  Well, I do try.  I am glad she noticed. 

I don't normally make New Year's Resolutions because I won't follow through on them.  I am going to make an exception this year:

My resolution is that I am going to work as hard as I possibly can to clean out the swamp that has become our federal government. 

I hope that you all have a safe and enjoyable evening tonight.  Welcome to 2010, a year for the conservatives to show what they are made of. 

2 comments:

Les Carpenter said...

A Safe, Happy, and Prosperous New Year to you and yours just a conservative girl.

See ya in 2010.

Janie Lynn said...

I wish you the best for 2010. We can only keep working toward our goals as hard or harder than we already have been. This HAS to be our year for the good of the country.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative