Saturday, February 11, 2012

CPAC and The Occupiers

I had loads of fun with the occuppiers. I mean that seriously. They also brought there homes with them, when they marched they brought their stinky tents with them. Too funny.

I have video but I had to recharge my batteries and don't have time to get it done this morning. I will upload later.

I see that they admitted they were paid to be there. Shocker!!!

They did get into the hotel, but that didn't last long. They tried to get to Breitbart. You can just imagine how that worked out.

The conservative media was threatened with arrest if they got too close to them.

The occuppiers were sitting in the middle of road chanting Whose Street, Our Street and the police did nothing, yet Stacy from The Other McCain got his beer taken away from him.

But the saddest/funniest part of it is the fact that I don't think that they realize they were just a source of entertainment to us.

The AFL-CIO rented a bunch of rooms last night which means they will be around again today. Lets hope the occupiers took the opportunity to take a shower.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative