Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So I Hate Elmo Now?

From the Hill

Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) said Tuesday that House Republicans want to strip government funding of PBS because they have a "vendetta against Elmo."



Yep, that must be it.  It has nothing to do with the fact that PBS has become nothing but left wing propaganda.  If PBS is so great, it will find a way to stay on the air.  It is that simple.  If people want to watch it, they can raise more money, or sell ad time just like every other station does. 

How can the people of California not be mortified by this woman? 

I happen to love Elmo. 



 

 

1 comment:

ArthurRex12 said...

Not all of us in California are into this hag. I voted for Chuck DeVore in the senate primary, and Carly Fiorina in the general. Personally I'm ashamed to call this woman my senator. Fortunately if I ever meet her I can needle her by calling her something more offensive. Like Ma'am.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative