Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Levin on Paulites

This cracked me up.  While you shouldn't generalize, there is a great deal of truth in what he says.  I constantly have to purge my facebook and twitter pages because of this nonsense.  Many are anti-Israel and birthers.  That is the main reason that Paul could never be a serious contender for the presidency.  His cult like following is so over the top. 


Divine Theatre said...

It is quite apparent that you are ignorant of Dr. Paul's stance. You should be ashamed. I actually thought I subscribed to an intelligent blog.
What do you actually KNOW about Dr. Paul outside of heresay, Ms. Thing?
I'll wait.

Just a conservative girl said...

I didn't say anything about Paul, neither did Levin. He talked about his cult like following.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Google Analytics Alternative