Friday, March 18, 2011

Get Your Hankies - Dog Protects his Buddy in Japan

Luckily, this has a happy ending.  Both dogs were picked up and brought to a vet for care. 

As I have mentioned in the past, I suffer from depression and sometimes it can be quite severe.  My dog Tasha, who is no longer with me, used to take care of me during my bad days.  She would put her paws on my shoulders and lick my face when I needed it.  Dogs are amazing.  It is too bad that more human beings don't behave this way. 

2 comments:

Divine Theatre said...

Though my heart aches for the people of Japan, I am more moved by the plight of the animals. I think I could easily be consumed by sadness if I allowed myself to be.

Opus #6 said...

Sad and sweet. Dogs are the best of friends. I am glad this pair is getting help. I hope they can always stay together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative