Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oh, The Truth Hurts

I have been saying for quite a long while, that the veil of the new Democratic party is lifting and the true picture is not pretty. 

The Occupy Wall Street Protesters are showing their true colors.

I say let them protest.  The more they do, the more they show themselves for who they are really are.  The selfishness and the anti-semitism being exhibited is something that all voters in this country need to see.  This is where this country is heading if Obama gets re-elected. 

3 comments:

LL said...

America will have a choice.

Last time the McCain/Obama choice was a bad one. I voted for McCain, the liberal Republican. It looks like I'll be doing the same thing this next cycle with Romney, who while better than Obama, is still a RINO.

Just a conservative girl said...

I am not ready to concede the nomination to Romney yet.

Kind of on topic, did you read Silverfiddle's take on a Romney presidency? If not, you should. I am not sure I agree with him, but he says that Romney is "malleable" (I can think of a different way to describe it) and says if we get a strong conservative congress he go along to get along.

He may be onto to something.

LL said...

I heard the same thing on Fox. (Romney maliable)

It's more likely that a RINO will get crossover votes than a strident conservative. The question of the composition of Congress (a Republican Senate) is key to a recovery from the ObamaNation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative