Friday, August 7, 2009

Come and Get Me, Mr. President

“There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help...send it to flag@whitehouse.gov


Since we have been asked by the government to help, I feel it may be necessary to turn myself in. I personally don’t believe that I am spreading mis-information, but I am not sure that you will agree. See, I have a blog and on this blog I have posted information regarding the video that has the President talking about his ultimate goal being single-payer system, although the statements coming from both Robert Gibbs and the President that it isn’t true. So I guess the video is incorrect. I apologize for the error of reporting on the video.

I have also posted an open letter to President that listed the things that I find disturbing about the healthcare plan. It did contain information that I found on-line from the House and Senate websites, but again, I have heard statements that you are not trying to cut back on Medicare and treatment for the elderly. Again, I read the bill and that is what is said, so I guess that means that I can’t believe my own eyes and I have trust your statements.

Since I believe myself to be a person who loves this country, I want to do my patriotic duty. I herby turn myself into you. I am going to post a copy of this email on my blog so that my readers are aware of the mistakes that I apparently have made. I deeply apologize for my errors.

I do have a question though. How do I know if the past statements that have been made by the President are actually accurate or not? Can you please give me a phone number or email address for me to check these things out with before I post?

Best Regards,


Just a Conservative Girl



AND YES I REALLY DID SEND THIS

9 comments:

LL said...

I think they'd be just as happy if you stopped posting all together - because of NewSpeak, what is true today might not be true tomorrow and then we'd have to go through the process of reporting you because you don't have the CORRECT VERSION OF THE TRUTH on your blog.

"From where Winston stood it was just possible to read, picked out on its white face in elegant lettering, the three slogans of the Party:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH."

LL said...

"We are not content with negative obedience, nor even with the most abject submission. When finally you surrender to us, it must be of your own free will. We do not destroy the heretic because he resists us; so long as he resists us we never destroy him. We convert him, we capture his inner mind, we reshape him. We burn all evil and all illusion out of him; we bring him over to our side, not in appearance, but genuinely, heart and soul. We make him one of ourselves before we kill him. It is intolerable to us that an erroneous thought should exist anywhere in the world, however secret and powerless it may be. Even in the instance of death we cannot permit any deviation . . . we make the brain perfect before we blow it out." - 1984, Orwell

Nicole said...

Love your blog. It's so wonderful to see a conservative blogger, I think they are rare. Keep up the good work! I definitely won't be "turning you in" lol

The Conservative Lady said...

LL:
Yikes...that's spooky. Kinda goes along with the "mind control" post conservative girl put out a little while ago.

Middle Finger Politics said...

Rock on! I have been working on my email today. I am sending it tonigt or tomorrow. Since I am going to continue to post things to my blog and speak to other concerned citizens - I should probably email the White House a daily log with all of the 'disinformation' that I am spreading.

Just a conservative girl said...

Nicole:
The only thing that is rare is that I am female. Most conservative bloggers are men. Many woman don't like to be too out there about conservatism since it isn't so popular among girlfriends.

MFP: It would be funny if we sent them daily emails. They can't possibly audit all of us.

LL: Call me crazy, but I am not willing to go that far as of yet. I believe that Americans will save the day..

Heather Chandler said...

Don't worry - you aren't alone. I think there are a lot more conservative female bloggers out there like us and I'm beginning to see more and more.

I AM THE PARTY OF NO! said...

I'll see you in Leavenworth JACG! Maybe we can share a cell together. My friends have promised to sneak in contraband Hostess HoHo's! So Life is Good! Keep up the good work! You are a patriot! The New Rebellion has begun!

I Am The Party Of No!

Stopthepresses2 said...

Arnie Duncan US Secretary of Education Admits that much like the Chicago Public School system that he once headed, more then 50% of Americans sent to Re-education Camps do not graduate.

Americans that do not graduate from Re-education camps are sent to Siberia (formerly known as Detroit)

90% of Chicago Public School Children Believe That Military BARRACKS used in the American Re-education camps are named in honor of President Obama.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative