Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christine O'Donnell Endorses Mitt Romney


Does this come as a surprise to you?  It doesn't to me.  From day one when this woman came onto the national scene I have not liked her nor did I trust her.  I took a great deal of flak for saying so.  Maybe I wasn't so far off.  The true blue Tea Party darling (whom they never bothered to vet before they jumped on her bandwagon) picks the least conservative of the crew we have left.
“It was not an easy decision because I too think any of our candidates would make a great president and a great candidate going against Barack Obama,” O’Donnell said. “But I think there are certain tie breakers and I know that in making my decision I might be hurting some people but I think infrastructure and executive experience are important, and for that reason I’m endorsing Mitt Romney.”
Would Huntsman make a good president too?  She has previously stated this:
“I hope the fact that I stood up to the liberal establishment within my own party gives me the bona fides among conservatives to say this,” she said. “I find the tone and nastiness of some of the things circulating around the Internet about Romney extremely offensive.
What things are those Christine?  The fact that he burdened the people of his own state with the highest insurance premiums in the country? Or maybe that hospitals there are going broke due to the mandates and the lack of funding.  Could it be that people in MA now have an average time of 23 days to get a doctor's appointment.  Do you find it offensive that people are reporting that RomneyCare funds abortions and illegals?  I know I do.

Christine has offered to go out and stump for Gov. Romney.  Oh my, what a treat.  I wonder if she will advise Romney to leave more than $1 million in the campaign coffers like she did.  Of course he doesn't then file for the next elected office so he can use that money like she has done.
Christine, why don't we call this what it is?  A blatant attempt to get a seat at the table of a Romney administration, because you will never get elected to any office in Delaware on your own with your constant cries of being victimized and your somewhat casual relationship with the truth.

1 comment:

lady di said...

This women is just the typical politician. If she would only get a real job, better yet, just quietly go away.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative