Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer in the City. A fundraiser to Elect Conservatives to the US Senate

Summer in the City is a fundraiser for conservative senators.
I will be attending this event on Wednesday night. Here is the list of who will be there:
U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK)
U.S. Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC)
U.S. Sen. Mike Enzi (R-WY)
U.S. Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ)
U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-OK)
U.S. Sen. David Vitter (R-LA)
U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN)
U.S. Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN)
U.S. Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA)
U.S. Rep. Jeb Hensarling (R-TX)
U.S. Rep. Tom McClintock (R-CA)
U.S. Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-NC)
U.S. Rep. Mike Pence (R-IN)
U.S. Rep. Tom Price (R-GA)
Marco Rubio (R-FL)
Erick Erickson - Editor of RedState.com

I have not attended this in the past, so I am not sure how much access you get with these people. I am hoping to have some time to ask some questions. I would appreciate any suggestions that you may have. Please keep them civil, or least funny. I have heard some good things about Marco Rubio. If anyone knows more about him I would appreciate it.

I am SOOOOOOOO excited about meeting Michele Bachman.

5 comments:

Left Coast Rebel said...

I am jealous, my favortite on the list is McClintock - one of my heroes. Perhaps you could ask him how to expose the fact that Obamacare will cover illegal aliens?

Just a conservative girl said...

One of the few benefits of living this close to DC is I get to go to these things. This one is so cheap. They are usually hundreds of dollars. This is only $25 and you get DeMint's new book.

The Conservative Lady said...

As you know from my blog, I am a Marco Rubio fan and am looking forward to voting for him in the FL Senator primary against Charlie Crist. Last week there was a rumor that he was going to get out of the Senate race and try for Attorney Gen'l. Not true. I like Michele Bachman, too. Enjoy the evening and take pics.

Opus #6 said...

Bachman is my favorite. I think I would get all tongue tied or gush too much around her. I admire her courage and grit. Especially now when we need a voice like hers. That she puts herself in the line of fire for her country earns my endless respect.

I would ask them what type of constituent contact gets their attention the most. So we know how to focus our efforts.

Anonymous said...

Marsha Blackburn is not conservative!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative