Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Comedian in Chief

The annual correspondence dinner was held over the weekend. All the talk is about Wanda Sykes saying she wanted to see Rush Limbaugh's kidneys fail. Personally, while I feel that this was in bad taste, I am more offended by the Presidents plane ride joke. I don't think a joke should have been made about a very scary incident for New Yorkers. Just imagine how terrifying it must have been to see planes flying that low over ground zero. There is nothing funny about it. Even the President's own spokesperson agreed that comedy and 9/11 don't mix.

2 comments:

Stopthepresses2 said...

The mainstream media wouldn’t do it. So we are trying to get your important messages to the American people. 21 This post is a suggested read at, http://aresay.blogspot.com/

DawnS said...

I agree this totally ticked me off and I don't think it was one bit funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative