Friday, November 9, 2012

Ssh, Don’t Tell Anyone: transcript of the last phone call Petraeus made before he resigned – Satire


“Hey there, Cindy? This is David. David Patreus.”
“David, how are you? I haven’t seen you since college!”
“I am good thanks. Listen, I need a favor. You used to say I was cute…I need to resign before this whole Benghazi thing blows up, and I figure an extra-marital affair would be a good excuse.”
“Um…what do you need from me?”
“I don’t know how these things are done myself, but I put the boys on it. They are sending some photos of us leaving a hotel – we used Jessica Alba’s body, you’ll be very pleased. And we put some texts on your phone, and the package comes with a $200,000 book deal. How does that sound?”
“Okay I guess.”

“Good! I’ll make the announcement today. Oh, and if you tell anyone it isn’t reall, we’ll kill you, but that’s just standard. Have a good day! And thanks again. You’re a pal.”
~ Tom O’Brien

1 comment:

Opus #6 said...

Could not have timed it better. Falls right after the election and interrupts his congressional testimony. Somebody is a genius. An evil genius.

But can't he be subpoenaed anyway? Or water boarded? Just brainstorming here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative