Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Saying Some Prayers - Amusing Bunni

The sad news is that blogger Amusing Bunni has only months left to live.  She has been given a diagnosis of end stage liver cancer and has only months left to live.  Bunni has gotten out of the politics side to blogging when the death threats became too much to handle, but she always has something "amusing" to say.

Please keep her, her family, and her beloved cat in your prayers.  If you can, go here to make a donation to help with the expenses as she is no longer able to work.  Modern medicine can only ease her pain at this point.

I hope that Bunni finds God's comfort while she is getting her affairs in order.  May God bless you in final months here on earth Bunni.

3 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

Bless you Conservative Girl, thanks for posting about me, and linking the donation button.

Prayer always help, and God has his plans that we will follow. Thank you again.

Opus #6 said...

JACG, praying for Bunni's health. And yours too. Hugs.

Unknown said...

I have added her and family to our family prayer list. Being in End Stage Renal Disease myself, I am familiar (somewhat) with what she is dealing with. When the doctors referred me to hospice I refused as I will go out kicking and screaming the whole way! May God bless Bunni and you JACG for this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative