Monday, November 5, 2012

A Funny Get Out the Vote Story


Funny story – So I was out door knocking in a pretty rural area. People with small farms. The street is very long, and the houses were up off the street and VERY long. So I was walking up this driveway, which was uphill. Some guy drives up to me on his tractor and asked me what campaign I was with. I told him the Romney campaign, and he told me I could stay. LOL. Then he told me that he already voted. Then he asks me if I needed to go to one of his neighbor’s house. I looked on my list and said yes. He literally picked me up, put me on his tractor and drove me over. He told me it was too far to walk. I have never been on a tractor before. I am burbs girl. It was great. Sorry I was alone and wasn’t able to get a picture. Best memory of month travelling around to swing states.
I am in the ultimate swing county in OH.  This county may just decide who will be our next president.  It is said to be decided by less than .001%.  So which me luck that I can get the Romney voters out to the polls over the day and a half.

2 comments:

Beer, Bicycles and the VRWC said...

You are doing great work that many of us are unable to do and for that, I thank you.

It's a great story and helps cement my belief that tomorrow we start to reverse the worst damage any president has inflicted upon the United States of America. It will be a long slog.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for using your time and resources to make sure people vote! Great story!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative