Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Perfect Storm & A Tale of Two Campaigns


I am on my continued road trip for my Get Out the Vote efforts.  I finally made it back to my hotel room and I am sitting here watching the news.  I am tired, cranky, and thinking of my home in Virginia.  A home that is the talk of the nation in many ways right now due to the "perfect storm" that is due to hit sometime tomorrow.

As I am watching the news I am seeing clips of President Obama being questioned about "FrankenStorm".  His response was to remind people to get out early and vote.  Which by the way in Virginia you must have cause to vote early.

They then turned to a clip of Mitt Romney talk about the same storm.  He was on the stump today talking about how he was due to have a rally in Northern Virginia tomorrow morning I believe it is.  He has cancelled that appearance.  He mentioned that he spoke to Governor McDonnell who is in the midst of storm preparedness.  Romney said he didn't want to take away the resources that a presidential candidate would require so they can concentrate on getting ready for the storm and asked his audience to pray for the people of Virginia.

This says something about character.  You can decide for yourselves whose character should be running the country.

1 comment:

Opus #6 said...

Obama: Me, myself and I.

Romney: Presidential.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative