Monday, October 15, 2012

Quote of the Day - Former Obama Voter Edition


"But then I gave birth to my first son, and I knew we needed a change.  We bought a house in '09 and we're struggling every day, my husband and I are.  I just want to see things turn around.  I want to be able to afford to have another child.  I want to be able to afford to buy a house where we want to live, and right now, with the economy the way it is, we can't do that."
"I think President Obama tricked me into voting for him, I feel like he lied to me.  He made promises he couldn't keep.  He played on my young emotions.  He played on me because I was young and naïve.  I didn't know anything about the world.  I believed that he was going to give us a change.  I just feel like he made a lot of promises -- there's no way he followed through with them.  I haven't seen any change.  I've seen change for the worse, not change for the better.  So I hope Mitt Romney can carry us through the next four years."
 I was in Ohio over the weekend.  The feeling that Romney can win the state is there.  The excitement from the volunteers was palpable.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative